1. Technical parameters:
1.1 Framework: 304 grade stainless steel shell (Thickness: 1.5mm)
1.2 Configuration size:
Diameter of cylinder: 168mm, height: 1050-1200mm
1.3 Net Weight: 40Kg
1.4 Length of swing arm: 500mm-800mm
1.5 The most bearing force of the swing arms: 30Kg
1.6 Rotating angle of swing arms: 180degree
1.7 Swing direction: one way or two way (option)
1.8 Working power: AC220 ±10%V/50 ±10%HZ or AC110V ±10%V/560±10%HZ
1.9 Driving electromotor: DC24V brush electromotor
1.10 Input interface: Dry contact signal or 12V level signal or 12V pulse signal with width of more than 100ms, driving current>= 10mA
1.11 Communication interface: RS485 standard communication distance≤1200m
1.12 Transit speed: 40persons/min(open often), 25-30persons/min( close often)
1.13 The time of opening/closing gate: 2.5sec
1.14 Starting time after power is on: 3secconds
1.15 Automatic reset time after fault: 10seconds
1.16 Working environment:
Indoor, outdoor( with a tent over)
Relative humidity: ≤90%
2. Function and characteristics:
1) With function of self-examine and alarm, it is convenient for maintenance and use.
2) Being able to program running status by the small keyboard in the main board
3) Preventing pedestrians from being nipped and from hurt
4) Anti-collision function: Arms are automatically locked till opening signal is received.
5) Arms synchronization (for double swing barriers, adjustable)
6) Automatically reset function: It will automatically lock if the pedestrian hasn’t pass through the channel in the pre-set time after the opening. The passing time is adjustable(1-60sec).
7) The status for permanent open/close can be set to meet different requirement.
8) Automatic reset when induction or time-prolonged, standard time is 5sec.
9) Automatically open the gate when power off and automatically close when power on, which accords with fire-protection.
10) Anti-nip mechanically, it will stop or reverse in the preset time when blocked.
11) The whole cylinder rotates.
12) can be integrated with button and all kinds of access control reader outside